The Juggernaut had a day off from preschool today, so he was home with Husbandito. This is their day as summarised by Husbandito’s text messages:
- Status here is that Cheerios have a good buckshot effect when The Juggernaut is frustrated. He’s currently eating them off the floor after throwing them at me twice – first because Liz Lemon ate one and then because I farted. I have not yelled yet.
- He keeps asking for you and only listens when I say something four times in a row at increasing volume levels.
- He just shit his pants to spite me.
- Just had a meltdown again. He wanted a four-minute time out, not a three minute one.
- He just threw pissy underwear at my face after peeing on his beanbag chair.
- Also, we need to teach The Juggernaut the meaning of the word “accident” when it comes to relieving himself in his pants.
My husband is a saint.